Are you an architecture student with a digital portfolio? Or an emerging professional seeking a client base? Or a designer with a growing architectural firm? If so, defining your brand and marketing your talents can be difficult. Fortunately, a free website review from Global Site Plans can help you build stronger industry distinction. Not quite convinced? Here are 5 reasons to submit your website today:
1. It is a smart financial decision
Don’t spend resources fixing things that aren’t broke, a Global Site Plans (GSP) website review provides expert advice at no cost to you. If you decid to take the next steps, we offer a range of services to fit your every need.
2. GSP provides an objective evaluation of user experience
Let us help you prioritize your needs for better browsing and legibility, by:
- Streamlining navigation;
- Enhancing page layout;
- Introducing “deep links” ;
- Evaluating your use of technology.
3. GSP recognizes that website design is not a one size fits all
We are all about asking the right questions:
- How does your website speak to your design aesthetic?;
- Could designing a blog increase user traffic to the site?;
- Does your mission statement accurately portray your values as an architect?
The right questions will help you identify your need for services such as:
- Branding for environmental design;
- Search engine optimization;
- Content services;
- Marketing services.
4. GSP can help you utilize technology
We look for innovation and interactivity. From flash websites to html website design, every website design type has its own assortment of advantages and drawbacks. GSP wants to make sure your are capitalizing on technology.
5. GSP knows how to network
As part of a larger network of environmental designers, architects, professionals, and clients, we can help you:
- Identify a social media objective;
- Define your ideal website user;
- Develop consistent and quality content;
- Become a valuable resource to other architects.
The decision is smart; the feedback is objective, individualized, and free; and the dialogue is always open. Submit your website for a free review today.
Credits: Image linked to the source.