CONTENT STRATEGY FOR ARCHITECTS, ENGINEERS, ENVIRONMENTAL NON-PROFITS, LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS, AND URBAN PLANNING SOLE-PROPRIETORSHIPS, AND SMALL-TO-MEDIUM SIZED COMPANIES
Content Strategy is the plan for the creation, publication, and governance of useful, usable content either in print or online, but predominantly online. Global Site Plans focuses on print and online content strategy, which consists of defining why one should publish content and then which content to publish for a particular architecture, engineering, environmental non-profit, landscape architecture, or urban planning sole-proprietorship, or small-to-medium sized business. If there is not a clear strategy to creating content, then your content may very well be the glorified production of content that nobody really wants or will read.
Content strategy includes the development of a detailed analysis of existing content and defines the following:
- Key themes and messages;
- Recommendation of topics;
- The purpose of the content;
- Content gap analysis;
- Metadata frameworks and other content attributes;
- Search engine optimization of content;
- Implimentation of strategic recommendations on content creation, publication,
FIVE QUESTIONS THAT YOU WILL ANSWER DURING THE CONTENT STRATEGY PROCESS WITH GLOBAL SITE PLANS:
- What is the purpose of your content?;
- What are your key messages?;
- What will your audience want next?;
- What is your Content plan?;
- Why does great content need a great writer?